Easy Black Bean & Left-over Veg Stir-fry. This easy black beans recipe has a short ingredient list, requires little effort to put This Easy Black Beans Recipe is gluten free, super tasty, has a short ingredient list, and can easily be made. Best Black Bean soup I've ever had! BONUS: I made it! :) I used low sodium beans, but followed the recipe exactly and the result was.
Ingredients of Easy Black Bean & Left-over Veg Stir-fry
- Prepare 1 of Black beans - small tin.
- It's 1 of Garlic glove.
- It's 1 of Onion.
- Prepare of Any left over veggies. This recipe:.
- It's 1/4 of Red cabbage.
- You need 1/4 of Mushrooms - tray.
- You need 1/4 of Grilled pineapple with cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 of Courgette.
- You need 1/4 of Cauliflower.
- Prepare of Ground cumin powder.
- Prepare of Soy sauce.
- You need 1 bunch of Baby spinach.
Thanks to Kroger for sponsoring today's video! Remember you can grab all of these ingredients we used today at your local Kroger family store. This Easy Black Bean Soup is made with canned black beans, veggies and a blend of spices. It's a healthy vegetarian and vegan meal that will satisfy everyone!
Easy Black Bean & Left-over Veg Stir-fry step by step
- Saute onions and garlic in a little water.
- Add other left-over chopped veggies, squirt over as much soy sauce as desired and a little more water if needed.
- As veggies start to soften, sprinkle over cumin and and other herbs if desired.
- Add washed black beans. Stir through til hot.
- Serve with potato/rice/salad/stuff in pepper to roast etc. Served in pic with roasted new potatoes (roasted in oven after washing with no fat and rosemary sprinkled on top).
Start with a base of black beans, top with cabbage and finish it off with a delicious sauce (options provided). Preparing this black bean dip can be as simple or as involved as you want. You can use one pan, two pans, two pans plus a blender…You see where I'm going. Easy Refried Black Bean Dip with Corn. Easy, easy, easy to make and nutritious.