Easy Zuccini - Potato Tots. The veggie tots I've made in the past were all low carb so this time I decided to add some potato into these tots because I love the flavors and textures of zucchini and potato combined. Zucchini Tater Tots from Delish.com are a great low-carb alternative. We have extremely strong feelings toward tater tots, but some pretty harsh feelings against potatoes.
Ingredients of Easy Zuccini - Potato Tots
- Prepare 3 of Zucchini ( grated ).
- You need 2 small of Russet potato.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of White ( or American ) cheddar cheese.
- You need of Bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- You need of Pepper and salt,.
- It's of Chopped fresh dill.
Crispy and crunchy on the outside, soft on the inside and packed with zucchini and cheddar flavor! And really, if you only count the ingredients that you probably don't And you don't have to feel guilty about eating these zucchini tater tots! Not only are they filled with zucchini but they are baked instead of fried so. Sweet Potato Zucchini Tots - an easy recipe that makes the perfect fun and healthy snack.
Easy Zuccini - Potato Tots step by step
- Preheat your oven 400 C / 200°F boil two russet Pareto. Cook until center of is still firm. Do not over cook . Grate the zucchinis , squeeze as much water out of the shredded zucchini, then use paper towels.get the moisture out..
- After you mix all ingredients, lightly grease a baking sheet , give zucchini mixture a tot shape with your hand . Place them into the sheet, and cook about 25 -30 minutes..
- Cook until golden brown. Turn halfway through cooking..
Includes oven and air fryer instructions plus step-by-step video! Keyword: baked, easy, gluten-free, sweet potatoes, tots, zucchini. Using a medium to large grater, grate the sweet potato… adding it to a medium mixing bowl. Then peel and grate the zucchini either over a thick paper towel or a tea towel. One of the first things I learned a few years back as a new mommy is that kids hate veggies.