Paella Chicken made easy. Bake Chicken In Spaghetti Sauce To Infuse Your Chicken Parmesan With Flavor. An easy to make paella using chorizo, chicken, and shrimp. This Easy Chicken Paella Recipe is a one pan dinner that makes a great weeknight meal.
Ingredients of Paella Chicken made easy
- Prepare 1 of & 1/2 cups cooked rice.
- Prepare 1 of yellow squash or zucchini 3/4 in sliced.
- Prepare 1 lb of cooked chicken cubed.
- Prepare 1/2 of rope kielbasa sliced.
- It's 1 tablespoon of curry powder.
- Prepare 1-2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- It's 2 tablespoons of parsley.
- It's 2 teaspoons of paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion diced.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
- You need 6 Oz of sun-dried tomatoes chopped.
How to make chicken and chorizo paella is something people are asking for on the Internet. Mine is a lovely recipe , very similar to most of the rest, so, quite easy to cook. We will sauté the chorizo before the vegetables so we can coal all the ingredients with its smoked paprika taste. In a large deep non-stick skillet, or a paella pan with cover, warm olive oil over medium-high heat.
Paella Chicken made easy instructions
- Cook rice per package directions..
- Fry together kielbasa and cubed chicken.
- Put rice in wok with canola oil pack down and toast turn and continue toasting..
- Caramelize diced onion..
- Cook squash or zucchini on grill in fry pan till tender but not to soft..
- Add the curry powder, garlic powder, parsley, paprika, salt, pepper, caramelized onion and chopped sun-dried tomatoes..
- Add the fried kielbasa and chicken. Heat through.
- Top with squash and serve hot..
Season the chicken with salt and pepper on all sides. Add the chicken, and brown on all sides. Add in the onion and garlic, saute until translucent. Originally, paella was made with a combination of chicken, rabbit, and snails. This paella achieves excellent results without requiring a full day in the kitchen." - Jeannette.