Easy ravioli with turkey kielbasa. The Best Healthy Turkey Kielbasa Recipes on Yummly Farmhouse Cabbage Soup With Cannellini Beans And Kielbasa, Healthy Freezer Kielbasa Soup, Shrimp & Kielbasa Jambalaya. The other night I prepared another wonderful dinner that is the lower calorie, fat, carbs and even sodium version than an original.
Ingredients of Easy ravioli with turkey kielbasa
- It's 1 tsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 of bellpepper.
- It's of Zucchini.
- It's of Garlic powder.
- You need of Red pepper flakes.
- You need of Your favorite pasta sauce red or white.
- Prepare of Ravioli.
Turkey Kielbasa with Cabbage and Sweet Potatoes. I use turkey kielbasa to cut down on the fat, but not the flavor. Season with hot pepper sauce if you like. This was so easy to make and delicious!!
Easy ravioli with turkey kielbasa instructions
- Heat up water until it comes to a rolling boil add ravioli boil uncovered until cooked to your liking follow package directions..
- Saute vegetables in one tsp vegetable oil.
- Remove veggies add an additional tsp vegetable oil and saute kielbasa.
- Add your favorite sauce to the pot, mix in cooked veggies.
- Once heated up add cooked ravioli.
- Let simmer til everyone is finally gathered and agrees to pause their games, tv shows, social media chats long enough to say thanks for dinner!.
I used fat free smoked turkey sausage, a little parsley, and a couple of bay leaves. Turkey kielbasa is right at home with red beans and rice in this lighter main dish. The hearty one-pot-meal from our Test Kitchen will satisfy on cool winter In the same pan, saute the kielbasa, celery, onion and green pepper in oil until vegetables are crisp-tender. Cook meat until boiling or until tender. Slice and place on the side.