Grandma Anita's banana/zucchini bread High altitude in (). My grandmother made this zucchini banana bread for as long as I can remember, and I've been making it ever since I learned Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt; stir into egg mixture. Stir in zucchini and pecans just until combined. Since we live in Colorado, I am always on the lookout for high-altitude bread recipes.
Ingredients of Grandma Anita's banana/zucchini bread High altitude in ()
- You need 3 of eggs.
- It's 2 cups of (-2 tbsp) sugar.
- It's 2 cups of mashed banana or grated zucchini.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need of (3 tbsp milk).
- You need 3 cups of AP flour, can sub in up to half whole wheat flour for a healthier loaf.
- It's 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of (1/8) baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of (1/2) baking soda.
- It's 3 tsp of cinnamon.
Grandma Anita's banana/zucchini bread High altitude in () Recipe. Enjoy sliced with generous amounts of butter! Chocolate Chunk Banana Zucchini Muffins with whole wheat flour, maple syrup and organic dark chocolate bar. Healthy snack on the go recipe.
Grandma Anita's banana/zucchini bread High altitude in () step by step
- Beat eggs until light and airy. Then add in the sugar, bananas, vanilla, and milk if HA, and blend well..
- Sift together the flour, salt, baking powder and soda, and cinnamon..
- Add to wet mixture, and mix well. You can put desired add ins at this point, some ideas would be walnuts or pecans, chocolate chips, cinnamon chips, caramel baking bits, granola, the possibilities are endless! You could even throw a streusel topping on if you want (I don't have a recipe at this time however).
- Divide batter between two greased standard loaf pans, or put all batter into one greased bundt pan. Bake at 325 (350) for 45 (40) minutes, until a toothpick or skewer inserted into the center comes out clean and the center of the loaf springs back when pressed on. Enjoy sliced with generous amounts of butter!.
The uglier bananas, the sweeter the muffins. Zucchini - Shred on medium size hole grater and pack in the measuring cup. The Anitta from "Banana": This Anitta loves a good joke. Everything is taken with sarcasm and light heart. She always finds a way to make the situation fun.