Nonno's zucchini bread. Nonno loved Zucchini Fritters and this was the way Nonna made them for him. Easy appetizers eaten hot or cold. With a slice of bread and some cheese.
Ingredients of Nonno's zucchini bread
- Prepare 2 loaf of pans.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of oil.
- Prepare 2 1/2 of - 3 cups sugar.
- You need 3 cup of grated zucchini.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla.
- It's 3 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It's 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 3 tsp of cinnamon.
In a separate bowl, combine oil, eggs, water, zucchini and lemon juice. This recipe was very moist and. For Zucchini Chocolate Bread: stir in miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips instead of the nuts. Swap in dried fruit (cranberries or cherries) for the raisins.
Nonno's zucchini bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease and flour pans..
- With mixer on low speed beat eggs till light and fluffy. Add oil, sugar, zucchini and vanilla. Mix well..
- In large bowl mix/sift dry ingredients together..
- Slowly add egg mixture to dry ingredients, stirring slowly and gently until all ingredient are mixed together well..
- Pour batter into prepared pans and bake approximately 45 minutes to an hour or until toothpick test comes out clean..
- Cool on wire rack. When cooled remove from pan..
- This is a friend's family recipe, from the Scotti family from Ponza..
This zucchini bread recipe is a quick and easy sweet bread that is great for breakfast or snacking. Plus, it makes for a heartfelt homemade hostess gift! Zucchini Banana Bread-a blend of your two favorite breads! This easy quick bread is a great way to use up summer zucchini and brown bananas! What do you do when you.