Fried Zucchini. Whether You Serve It As A Side Or An Appetizer, This Restaurant Style Fried Zucchini Is A Family Favorite. Fried To Perfection, This Dish Is Simply Addicting, Especially Dipped In Ranch And Marinara! Giada De Laurentiis' Fried Zucchini, from Everyday Italian on Food Network, are crispy and vegetarian, covered with crunchy panko breadcrumbs and Parmesan.
Ingredients of Fried Zucchini
- Prepare 1 of butter.
- Prepare 1 of sliced zucchini.
- You need 1 of garlic salt.
This sturdy summer squash, when breaded and baked (no frying necessary!), is a fantastic alternative to traditional french fries. I plant many vegetables to use in cooking. Tomatoes, cucumbers and zucchini are among are among our favorites. That is why this dish is so popular at our house.—Deborah Elliot.
Fried Zucchini step by step
- melt a little bit of butter in a frying pan over medium heat.
- once butter is melted add zucchini and sprinkle some garlic powder on top of zucchini slices and fry until golden brown.
- repeat steps one and two until all the zucchini has been fried. Enjoy!.
Fried Zucchini makes the perfect appetizer! Fresh zucchini dredged in seasoned flour and panko crumbs, deep fried till golden brown and served with Creamy Ranch Dressing. Fried Zucchini Salad with Cream Cheese DressingReceitas Da Felicidade! Baked Zucchini Chips Without Bread Crumbs Recipes. How to fry zucchini in a simple, quick way?