Baked Zucchini. How to cook zucchini by cutting lengthwise How to cook zucchini by cutting lengthwise, oven-roasting with olive oil, garlic, black pepper, and Herbes de Provence. Toss with melted butter and oregano. Arrange in a single layer on a greased baking sheet.
Ingredients of Baked Zucchini
- You need 6 medium of zucchini cut in 6 lengthwise.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 cup of breadcrumb.
- It's 1 of egg white.
- You need 1 pinch of salt, pepper(optional).
They are perfect for kids and adults alike. Zucchini is available in mass quantities during the summer and is often readily available year round. Baked zucchini and yellow squash come together in this gorgeous side dish loaded with feta and parmesan cheese. One of my favorite healthy zucchini recipes because it checks a lot of important.
Baked Zucchini instructions
- In a bowl add the egg white and in a second bowl add the breadcrumbs, salt , pepper and parmesan..
- Dip the zucchini in the egg white and then in the breadcrumbs..
- Place zucchini for 15-20 minutes in 180° preheated oven..
The kids love these healthy Baked Zucchini Sticks! This healthier version of fried zucchini sticks or zucchini fries as some people call them are delicious as a snack, appetizer or side dish. These baked zucchini fries are ultra cheesy and flavorful with freshly grated Parmesan cheese. They're also gluten-free, low-carb, paleo and keto-friendly for a delicious, healthy snack recipe. Zucchini is parboiled, seeded and stuffed with a mixture of cream cheese, sour cream, Parmesan View image.