Simple beef stew. This easy beef stew recipe is my favorite. The rich beef gravy helps the hearty flavor of the potatoes and carrots to come through. It's the perfect homemade dish for a blustery winter day.
Ingredients of Simple beef stew
- You need 1 kg of beef.
- Prepare 4 pieces of carrots.
- You need 2 pieces of zucchini.
- Prepare 4 of tomatoes.
- You need 2 bunch of dhania.
- It's 2 of large onions.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of beef masala.
- Prepare 1/2 of lt water.
- You need of Salt.
- It's of C/oil.
I used SAUTE function to first fry the onions a bit. Beef stew may be easy to make, but having it come out flavorful is a whole other story. Every Wednesday we'll be debuting a new, simple video recipe straight from the Test Kitchen that gives. Nothing, that is, except this amazingly Simple Beef Stew.
Simple beef stew instructions
- Boil beef till tender.
- Cook onion till golden brown.
- Add tomatoes beef masala and salt cover for 2mins.
- Add beef and zucchini mix well cover for 3mins.
- Add water and bring to boil.
- Add carrots and let it cook for 2mins.
- Garnish with dhania.
Chock full of tender chunks of beef and vegetables, this is a hearty bowl of savory goodness that will satisfy even the hungriest appetites. Craving beef stew and don't have the time to make it? This lip-smacking, easy beef stew recipe is Follow this easy beef stew recipe to learn how to make beef stew in no time! This braised beef stew recipe is so simple and so melt in your mouth delicious! It's truly the ultimate comfort food!