Crispy & healthy Courgette snacks. Crispy definition is - appealingly crunchy : crisp. How to use crispy in a sentence. Crispy definition, (especially of food) brittle; crisp.
Ingredients of Crispy & healthy Courgette snacks
- Prepare 3 of courgettes (sliced).
- You need pinch of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of softened cream cheese (optional).
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
We were able to rescue one person from the burning building, but man, he's a crispy critter—I don't know if he'll make it. Something that has been burned in the cooking process. If you follow the directions carefully the doughnuts will turn out delicious. Crispi Hunting Boots are built in Italy and use the finest materials and construction available.
Crispy & healthy Courgette snacks step by step
- After slicing the courgettes, put salt and pepper on both sides.
- Add pil to a frying pan and lay out the courgettes so that they are easier to turn. Approx. 2-3mins on each side, depending on the thickness. I made mine super crispy and almost burnt.
Durability, comfort, and performance is what sets Crispi apart. crispy definition: adjective crisp′ier, crisp′i·est crisp (chiefly senses & ). Definition of crispy in the Definitions.net dictionary. Marinated the chicken for few hours with little salt pepper & paprika. i only cover the. crispy adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (brittle) (pâtisserie) croustillant adj adjectif: modifie un nom. Il est généralement placé après le nom et s'accorde avec le nom (ex : un ballon bleu, une balle bleue). En général, seule la forme au masculin singulier est.