Fitness Recipes - Zucchini & Bacon Pancakes. Look, zucchini is delicious on its own, but did you know you can make BROWNIES with it? From healthy zucchini recipes to easy zucchini recipes to favorites like zucchini bread and zucchini noodles, these recipes will help you make the most of one of summer's most abundant veggies. Prepare a healthy dinner whose preparation will not take you all eternity!
Ingredients of Fitness Recipes - Zucchini & Bacon Pancakes
- You need 1 of Middle sized Zucchini.
- You need 1 Cup of Oat flour.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Paprika.
- Prepare Half of an Onion.
- It's 1 of Large Egg.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Cheese.
- It's 1/2 cup of Bacon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- You need of Coconut oil.
Is it possible to eat well and stay fit? With fitness recipes based on a balanced distribution of nutrients and healthy ingredients. Here's a recipe for healthy baked zucchini sticks, so you can have all the goodness of your favorite appetizer without all the Please check your entries and try again. They are delicious for dinner alongside a Greek salad.
Fitness Recipes - Zucchini & Bacon Pancakes step by step
- You have to grate the zucchini first. Blot the grated zucchini with paper towels to remove moisture. Stir zucchini, egg, flour, baking powder and spices in a large bowl..
- Heat your pan over medium heat. Drop the bacon into the hot oil, fry until it’s crispy..
- Mix all your ingredients together..
- Fry them 2-3 minutes per side..
Step aside zoodles, these cheesy zucchini bites might be our new favorite way to use up surplus summer squash. These quick and easy recipes will take your zucchini to the next level. Try incorporating your favorite summer squash into skillets, casseroles and more. These can be either round slices. NPC competitor Tiffany Gaston takes you into her kitchen to show you how to make healthy zucchini chips.