Caribbean Burger. Recipe courtesy of Barney's Gourmet Hamburgers. You might spot Ewan McGregor asking for one of these burgers at the Santa Monica outpost of this California chain. Wow Sherry your recipe for honey-ginger dipping sauce is fantastic it goes so well with this yummy Caribbean Burger.
Ingredients of Caribbean Burger
- Prepare of Jerk Sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Fresh lemon juice (2-3 lemons).
- You need 1/3 cup of Extra-Virgin olive oil.
- You need 1/3 cup of Jarred jerk sauce.
- It's 2 tbsp of Cajun seasoning.
- You need 2 tbsp of Red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1 small of Red bell pepper, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 large of Jalapeño pepper, seeded and finely chopped.
- You need 3 clove of Garlic, minced.
- You need of Vegetables.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Extra-Virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 2 of Carrots, cut into 3-inch sticks.
- It's 1 medium of Zucchini, cut into 3-inch sticks.
- It's 1 small of Red bell pepper, cut into 3-inch strips.
- Prepare of Kosher salt.
- Prepare of Burgers.
- Prepare of Canola oil, for the grill.
- It's 2 lb of Ground beef chuck.
- You need of Kosher salt and pepper.
- It's 4 of Sesame hamburger buns, split.
For Carib Sunsations Caribbean Veggie Burger Recipe Click here: https Следующее. Caribbean jerk seasoning--a blend of red pepper, allspice, turmeric, onion and thyme--is an easy way to spice up Caribbean Turkey Burgers Recipe photo by Taste of Home. These are not your average burgers: They're made with teriyaki sauce and ginger, and served with Add the sugar if the mangoes aren't sweet enough. Serve the burgers on the buns with mayonnaise.
Caribbean Burger step by step
- Make the jerk sauce: whisk the lemon juice, olive oil, jar jerk sauce, Cajun seasoning and red pepper flakes in a bowl until combined. Stir in the bell pepper, jalapeño and garlic; cover and refrigerate overnight..
- Make the vegetables: heat a large skillet over medium high heat and add all of oil. Add the carrots, zucchini and Bellpepper's, season with salt and cook, tossing occasionally, until slightly softened, about five minutes. Add 1/4 cup of the prepared jerk sauce and cook until the vegetables are glazed, 1 to 2 minutes. Remove from the heat and cover to keep warm..
- Grill the burgers: preheat a grill to medium high and brush the grades with canola oil. Form the beef in the forest 3/4 inch thick patties and season generously with salt and pepper. Grill about four minutes per side for medium rare. Meanwhile, lightly toast the buns on the grill..
- Serve the burgers on the buns; top with the sautéed vegetables..
Caribbean Burger with plantains, fried onions, and pineapple barbecue chutney. So let me let you in on a little secret — I was pretty sure I was going to hate this burger. Get Caribbean Burger Recipe from Food Network. Check by inserting thermometer halfway into thickest part of burger. Place on rolls, top with sauce, lettuce, mango, and red bell pepper.