skye's parmesan pasta with sausage & zucchini. Layer Eggplant, Fresh Mushrooms, Cheese And Pasta Sauce. Try It Today! skye's parmesan pasta with sausage & zucchini this is such a hearty meal. it comes together in minutes. and it is so yummy! White wine is stirred in and simmered until cooked off.
Ingredients of skye's parmesan pasta with sausage & zucchini
- It's 6 oz of sausage (for this recipe I like Johnsonville's 3 cheese sausage, but use your fav).
- You need 1 1/2 cup of sliced zucchini (about 2 small).
- Prepare 1 small of onion sliced.
- It's 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It's 1/2 tsp of red pepper flake.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese (plus a little more for garnish).
- It's 1 1/2 cup of grape tomatoes, sliced in half.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of uncooked whole grain pasta (I like rotini or penne... and you can use reg pasta also).
Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta with Smoked Sausage is a wonderful weeknight one pot pasta dish! After I made this amazing Italian Chicken Pasta recipe, I wanted to try another simple meal packed with flavor. Additionally, I wanted add sausage as well. Slice the italian sausage into pieces and cook in a skillet over medium-high heat until warmed through.
skye's parmesan pasta with sausage & zucchini step by step
- in medium pot, bring 2 quarts water to boil... then salt it..
- in a nice size skillet, heat your oil on medium heat..
- drop in your pasta at the same time you start to sautee your onion..
- after a few minutes... add in your sausage and red pepper flake... cook for a few minutes..
- remember to stir your pasta..
- add your zucchini to the skillet and salt and pepper..
- turn the heat under the skillet down to low and take about a cup of the pasta water and add it to the skillet to start making your parmesan sauce... stirring consistently, add in your cheese. if your skillet seems to dry, don't be afraid to add more water. you want a little extra water in the skillet. .. because your pasta will soak it up..
- when your pasta is a minute or so from being "done"... drain it and add it to the skillet. .. stirring to incorporate..
- at this point you want to add the tomatoes... and maybe a bit more cheese *grins*.
- plate it up immediately. .. and enjoy..
Add the sausage and leek sauce to the pasta and toss well. Transfer to a serving platter or individual bowls. Serve immediately with more grated Parmesan on the side. More Pasta Recipes on Never Enough Thyme: Pastitsio This mouthwatering pasta is flavored with Italian sausage, sliced onion, garlic, tomato sauce and oregano - yum! For a final touch, the Parmesan cheese is stirred in just before serving - OMG!