Easy Crawfish Zucchini Bake. Reviews for: Photos of Easy, Cheesy Zucchini Bake. This easy zucchini gratin recipe is a baked cheesy zucchini casserole that everyone will love! Healthy, low carb, gluten-free, and delicious.
Ingredients of Easy Crawfish Zucchini Bake
- It's 6-8 of medium-sized zucchini or yellow squash.
- Prepare 16 oz of jar Alfredo sauce (such as Ragu).
- Prepare of mushrooms 1/4 cup sauteed.
- Prepare 1 pkg of crawfish tails (or shrimp if you perfer, I used both).
- It's 2 cups of mozzarella.
- Prepare 1 cup of parmesan cheese _shaved.
- It's of Creole seasoning or any season you prefer.
These easy, cheesy baked zucchini chips are addictive. They are perfect for kids and adults alike. Baked Easy Cheesy Zucchini Casserole Recipe (Zucchini Gratin) - This easy zucchini gratin recipe is a baked cheesy zucchini casserole that everyone will love! Healthy, low carb, gluten-free, and delicious.
Easy Crawfish Zucchini Bake step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit..
- Cut the ends of each zucchini and use a spirilizer to make zoodles or if you dont have one you can use a vegetable peeler..
- Make sure to drain zoodles of excess water by patting them between 2 paper towels then place in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix crawfish, seasoning, and Alfredo in bowl and mix well.
- Saute mushrooms in small pan with a tablespoon of olive oil and add to bowl..
- Add half of the mozzarella and parmesan cheeses to bowl as well then transfer to a 9x13 greased baking dish.
- Add the remainder of cheese on top as pictured above then place in preheated oven for 20-30 minutes or until golden brown.
Here's a simple baked zucchini recipe that fits in well with most any meal. This page includes a video so you can see as well as read how to make this. Place the dish in the oven and bake for about thirty minutes. The zucchini are done when they are tender and the tops golden brown. And this Baked Zucchini Fritters recipe is such an easy way to serve it up to the kids!