Tex-Mex Chicken and Three Bean Soup. This filling and flavorful soup is ideal for a chilly evening. Freeze leftover chipotle chiles and adobe sauce in a flattened Ziploc bag. Tex-Mex Chicken Soup is chockful of flavor and a feast for the eyes as well with chunks of colorful tomato, black beans, corn, and cilantro.
Ingredients of Tex-Mex Chicken and Three Bean Soup
- Prepare 2 pounds of chicken breasts chopped into 1/2 inch pieces.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 can of black beans ( drained and rinsed).
- Prepare 1 can of red beans (drained and rinsed).
- You need 1 can of white beans (drained and rinsed).
- It's 16 ounce of frozen corn.
- It's 16 ounces of salsa.
- You need 16 ounces of vegetable broth.
- Prepare 2 cups of water.
- It's 1 pkg. of taco seasoning.
- You need 2 cups of cooked brown rice.
- It's 3 cups of chopped zucchini (1/2 inch).
- It's of Shredded Colby Jack Cheese for topping.
- It's of Sour Cream for topping.
We keep busy here on our ranch. So I'm always looking for dishes that can be prepared in a hurry but are still filling an tasty. Tex-Mex Chicken Soup Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Crock pot Bean soup and Tex-Mex chicken and rice skillet.
Tex-Mex Chicken and Three Bean Soup step by step
- Sauté chicken in olive oil until browned and cooked thoroughly.
- Put the three cans of drained and rinsed beans, corn, salsa, broth, water and taco seasoning in crockpot. Add cooked chicken and stir well. Cooked on high for 3 to 4 hours..
- Then add the chopped zucchini and cooked brown rice, continue cooking for 1 hour or until zucchini is tender..
- Serve hot with shredded cheese, sour cream and tortilla chips..
Cooking at home on Sunday and preparing your meals for the upcoming. By The Good Housekeeping Test Kitchen. Mexican chicken and zucchini cooked in one skillet with black beans, corn, fresh herbs, taco seasoning and melted cheese on top. How to Make Tex Mex Chicken and Zucchini. The second time I decided halfway through that I wanted to make it into a quick enchilada soup, so after cooking.