Italian Zucchini Yachts!. But these Stuffed Italian Zucchini Boats actually dabble in both realms. Tender zucchini stuffed with a savory, pillowy blend of veggies, pork and spice. In my estimation, it's the best stuffed zucchini recipe.
Ingredients of Italian Zucchini Yachts!
- Prepare 1 of LARGE zucchini (or 3 smaller; halved and seeds removed).
- Prepare 2 of Hot Italian sausages (casing removed).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cooked rice.
- You need 1 tsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1/4 of Green pepper (diced).
- It's 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- It's 2 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 1/3 cup of tomato sauce.
- Prepare of shredded mozzarella (or your choice of cheese).
Stir in onion and cook until tender. The Global Authority on Italian Yachts. Italian culture, law and business practices differ from their American counterparts, and this can make doing business with Italy challenging. Simple Italian Grilled Zucchini, too many zucchini, just slice them and grill them.
Italian Zucchini Yachts! step by step
- "Baste" your zucchini with olive oil and sprinkle with 1 tbs of the Italian seasoning and set aside on a baking sheet..
- In a pan, brown the sausage and add onion, cook until onion is soft..
- Add the cooked rice,green pepper and tomato paste, mix/ cook for 2 min..
- Add your tomato sauce, the rest of the Italian seasoning and season with salt and pepper to taste..
- Fill your zucchini "yachts"(or boats if your using smaller zucchinis) with the mixture..
- Top with shredded cheese, and bake in a 375°F oven for 30-35min. enjoy!!!.
Tossed with fresh Italian Parsley, garlic and olive oil. Serve with fresh bread and it's an amazing appetizer. This easy Crockpot Italian Zucchini Casserole is a delicious way to use up that zucchini from the garden and get your family eating their veggies! Zucchini is a variety of summer squash commonly used in Italian cooking. Some recipes actually refer to it as "Italian squash." However, other varieties of summer squash are sometimes called Italian.