Vickys Ginger Fried Rice, GF DF EF SF NF. Great recipe for Vickys Ginger Fried Rice, GF DF EF SF NF. This is a really quick, pick-me-up meal for when you're getting over colds or flu. It contains ginger, garlic, lemon and honey / agave which are well known for boosting the immune system, plus the fibre from the wholegrain rice helps sort.
Ingredients of Vickys Ginger Fried Rice, GF DF EF SF NF
- You need of zest and juice of 1 whole lemon.
- It's 2 tbsp of Vickys Soy Sauce, please use the search bar.
- Prepare of spray oil.
- It's 2 tsp of runny honey or agave nectar.
- It's 2 of courgettes, sliced.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of freshly grated ginger.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- You need 2 of x 250g wholegrain microwave / instant rice.
- It's of freshly chopped coriander / cilantro to serve.
- You need 400 g of cooked prawns / chicken strips - optional.
Combine the cornstarch, bouillon, water and soy sauce until smooth; set aside. In a wok or large skillet, heat oil on medium-high. Heat peanut oil in a wok or large skillet over medium-high heat. If you haven't tried lo mein before, you are probably wondering what the heck it is.
Vickys Ginger Fried Rice, GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- Mix the lemon zest, juice, honey and soy sauce together and set aside.
- Spray a frying pan with some oil and fry the sliced courgettes over a medium-high heat for 3 minutes until softening.
- Add the grated ginger, garlic and the microwave rice to the pan and fry for a further 1 minute.
- Add the lemon mixture and the cooked prawns / chicken if using and stir through, cooking only to heat the prawns / chicken through for a final 2 minutes.
- Serve with some chopped coriander sprinkled over.
In short, lo mein is a stir-fried noodle dish. Long, soft egg noodles are tossed with a savory and. Vickys Rhubarb & Custard Pudding, GF DF EF SF NF. This is one of those hand me down recipes from Grandmother, mother to daughter. Rhubarb is technically a vegetable, but also a fruit.