My Italian inspired Sausage Pasta. 💜. Browse Our Collection Of Simple Pasta Recipes and Prepare Yummy Meals! Herby sausage meat with strozzapreti pasta and veg in a delicious tomato ragù. Add the sausages cut up and the mushrooms.also all the herbs Italian sausage, garlic, tomatoes, red wine, and tortellini - this soup combines favorite ingredients from an Italian kitchen.
Ingredients of My Italian inspired Sausage Pasta. 💜
- Prepare 2 Cups of Pasta cooked.
- You need 6 of thick sausages browned and cut into small pieces.
- Prepare 8 of Cherry Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 of a Courgette diced.
- Prepare 1/2 of Avocado chipped.
- It's 1 handful of Spinach.
- You need 1/2 of a medium onion 3 big garlic cloves crushed.
- You need 8 of mushrooms cut in 1/4s.
- It's 1 tbls of fresh basil.
- You need 1/4 Tsp of red pepper flakes.
- You need 500 g. of Passat's tomato juice.
- Prepare 1 of chicken stock cube in 1/4 Cup water.
- It's 1/4 cup of red wine.
- You need 1/2 of lemon squeezed.
- It's 1 pinch of salt.
A few simple main ingredients including sausages, shallots, garlic, cherry tomatoes and pasta. This is such a simple dish that is perfect. My favourite are Italian sausages because I like the flavour, but you can use any good sausages you want. This Sausage Pasta is a really great quick meal.
My Italian inspired Sausage Pasta. 💜 instructions
- Grill the sausages all aroun first set aside. Add the olive oil to the frying pan. And add the onions..
- Fry onions for 1 minute then add the garlic and fry for half a minute. Add the sausages cut up and the mushrooms.also all the herbs.
- Basil, Passat's juice,and stir bring to the boil then turn low..
- Add the cherry tomatoes, courgettes and Avocado stock cube and water.
- Then add the spinach wine bring to bubbling hot then turn low. Simmer for 10 minutes..
- Add pasta to a saucepan and cook. When ready strain off the water. Add sausage mix to a bowl and serve. Sprinkle some parmigiano Reggiano (parmeasan)cheese grated on top..
Get the pasta water boiling, and meanwhile start the sauce. Pop the pasta in the water and while the pasta is cooking, the sauce will simmer away. Second, don't cook your pasta first and then start on the sausage/veggie mixture. Do a little backwards planning, and after draining the water, don't waste any time with the pasta and get it mixed in with the sausage mixture. The pasta will be covered in starchy goodness that will help the sauce stick.