Easy FodMap Friendly Fried Rice. Have you been craving Packed with savoury flavours, this quick and easy low FODMAP fried rice is so good you'll forget it's low So I can send myself a little comfort without messing up my tummy. Fried Rice always works best with leftover rice. I am Monash University trained, Accredited by FODMAP Friendly & follow the diet myself.
Ingredients of Easy FodMap Friendly Fried Rice
- It's of Basmati rice.
- You need to taste of Light olive oil or other oil.
- Prepare of Chopped carrots.
- You need of Chopped green beans.
- It's of Chopped peppers.
- It's of Other vegetables: broccoli, sweetcorn, courgettes etc.
- You need of Mixed chillies.
- You need of Gluten-free soy sauce.
- You need of Mixed herbs.
- It's of Boiling water.
FODMAP Friendly is the only registered Certification trademark worldwide certifying FODMAP levels in packaged food. #eatwithconfidence #fodmapfriendly. A comprehensive list for FODMAP friendly and unfriendly foods. Find the right foods that can be eaten on the FODMAP diet as well as helpful information. The low FODMAP diet can be challenging but this helpful food list makes the diet so much easier to follow.
Easy FodMap Friendly Fried Rice step by step
- Wash the basmati rice thoroughly until water runs clean.
- In a large frying pan with cover or pot, gently the carrots and green beans in olive oil for 5 mins then add the other soft vegetables and fry for a further 2 mins.
- Once the rice and vegetables are fried, add a generous amount if soy sauce to taste and then cover with boiling water. Simmer until cooked..
- 5 mins before the end, season with pepper, herbs and whatever you like. I like to add cooked prawns or chicken at this stage. Cook for a further 10 mins and then serve. Enjoy!.
Stir fry's are also the perfect way to use up leftover ingredients, simply add in or substitute any low FODMAP veggies sitting at the bottom of the fridge to save you money and prevent food Add in the capsicum, rice noodles and ¼ cup of water with a crushed stock cube and the reserved marinade. The FODMAP diet is often beneficial to those who suffer from fructose intolerance, lactose intolerance and other gastrointestinal conditions. Followers of this diet may find difficulty choosing recipes to suit, but this collection of tasty and allergy free recipes means you no longer have to miss out. Low FODMAP Vegetarian Pineapple Fried Rice with Casa de Sante Low FODMAP Certified Lemon Seasoning A Low FODMAP Recipe Full RECIPE at. A low-FODMAP diet doesn't have to be boring.