Simple beef bolognese sauce (with hidden veggies inside 😋) 🥕🍝🥫🍅. I used a chopper so the veggies were done in a snap. A quick meaty vegan Bolognese sauce made with your choice of lentils, tofu, TVP or vegan crumbles. This easy meaty vegan Bolognese pasta sauce with hidden veggies is an easy yet healthy and filling meal that will make the whole family happy!
Ingredients of Simple beef bolognese sauce (with hidden veggies inside 😋) 🥕🍝🥫🍅
- It's 600 gr of minced beef.
- It's 1 tablespoon of water.
- It's 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 of big yellow onion, diced.
- You need 3 pcs of garlic, minced.
- It's 2 pcs of medium carrots, shredded.
- It's 1 pc of big zucchini, shredded.
- It's to taste of Tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 can (400 gr) of diced tomato.
- It's 400 gr of overripe cherries tomatoes.
- It's 1 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need to taste of Salt, pepper.
It is a thick meat sauce made with ground beef or a combination of ground meat such as pork, beef, and veal. Typically, it starts with a soffritto (finely chopped carrots, celery, and onions) gently cooked in butter. This meaty Bolognese hides lots of lovely vegetables, making it a healthy recipe for all the family. Equipment and preparation: For this recipe you will need a Season with black pepper and Parmesan.
Simple beef bolognese sauce (with hidden veggies inside 😋) 🥕🍝🥫🍅 instructions
- Marinate the minced beef with solution of 1 tbsp water and 1/2 tsp for 15 - 20 minutes. Prepare the other ingredients.
- In a pan, heat up some oil, saute the onions and garlic till fragrant. Add minced beef, fry until the colour change..
- Add shredded carrot, shredded zucchini, cherries tomatoes, diced tomato in the can, italian seasoning, tomato paste and cook until all veggies become tender. Stir the sauce once a while to avoid the sauce at the bottom of pan from burning. Keep cooking until the sauce thicken. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Serve with pasta and some shredded cheese on top/parmesan if you like :).
If you don't own a hand-held blender, set the sauce aside to cool slightly, then transfer it. We've all tried delicious italian bolognese spaghetti with rich ragu meat sauce, but have you ever tried it with rice instead? Today I'll share with you a delicious Ground beef bolognese sauce with basmati rice! So good on these cold November days! Beef Mince Recipes Rice & Pasta.