BUFFALO SHRIMP PASTA. If you love buffalo anything and pasta, you're in for a treat! Lots of Love from the Mountains! Keywords: buffalo shrimp, Buffalo Shrimp Lettuce Wraps, buffalo shrimp recipe, easy lettuce wraps, shrimp lettuce wraps.
Ingredients of BUFFALO SHRIMP PASTA
- Prepare 1 lb of peeled and deveined medium to jumbo raw shrimp.
- It's 1 of bottle of your favorite buffalo wing sauce.
- It's 1 of zucchini.
- You need 36 oz of cooked linguine or fettuccine.
- It's 1/4 of red onion.
Buffalo chicken is a favorite in our household. Combine it with pasta and you have the ultimate comfort food. If you prefer less spicy food, the addition of sour cream, ranch dressing and mozzarella provides. Instant Pot Bang Bang Shrimp Pasta.
BUFFALO SHRIMP PASTA instructions
- Preheat oven to 375.
- peel and devein shrimp.
- boil water for pasta.
- bring pasta to boil, careful not to overcook. al dente works best..
- dice zucchini and onion.
- in oven safe dish, add drained pasta, shrimp, vegetables, and bottle of buffalo sauce..
- stir ingredients to distribute evenly for baking purposes..
- bake for 15-20 minutes..
- remove from oven, let rest for ten more minutes..
How To Store Leftover Chicken Buffalo Pasta. Store leftover buffalo pasta in the refrigerator for up to three days. Anything after you will want to toss out. Easy CrockPot Buffalo Chicken PastaLife Should Cost Less. Garlic Butter Shrimp Pasta - An easy peasy pasta dish that's simple, flavorful and incredibly hearty.