Quick and easy veggie pasta. Enjoy This Easy Pasta Salad That's A Winner On Every Level. Our vegetarian pasta recipes will give you plenty of inspiration for midweek meals and vegetarian entertaining ideas. From quick and easy vegetable spaghetti and puttanesca recipes, to one pot vegetable pasta recipes to save on the washing up.
Ingredients of Quick and easy veggie pasta
- Prepare 1 pinch of dried oregano.
- You need 1 pinch of dried parsley.
- It's 1 pinch of red pepper flakes.
- You need 1 medium of carrot diced.
- It's 1 small of zucchini diced.
- Prepare 1/2 packages of spaghetti.
- You need 1 cup of chicken stock.
- Prepare 1 cup of pasta water.
- It's 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- It's 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- It's 1 of butter or olive oil.
Add a few sprigs of basil on top to give the dish a fresh note. A quick Vegetable Pasta that's made with less pasta and more veggies that tastes so amazing, no one realises it's a healthy pasta recipe!!! It's a vegetarian pasta loaded with a whole head of broccoli, corn, zucchinis, capsicum/peppers and onion, and smothered in a garlic herb tomato sauce. After a little hiatus, I've decided to kick things off with an easy vegetable pasta recipe.
Quick and easy veggie pasta step by step
- boil pasta.
- melt butter or heat olive oil in a pan, add pepper flakes, dried oregano and dried parsley..
- add diced carrot, cook for 10 minutes..
- add diced zucchini, season with salt and pepper, cook for 5 more minutes.
- add chicken stock and let simmer until it gets thick.
- add pasta to veggies, add pasta water and mix.
- let it cook for 5 minutes.
- turn off heat, add parmesan cheese. Enjoy.
This will be a good one for the kids, a crafty way to sneak in some vegetables because of the semi-sweet pasta sauce. I've thrown in some onions, bell peppers and mushrooms and seasoned it with herbs and other yummy stuff. Cook pasta in a large stock pot of generously-salted boiling water al dente according to package instructions. Then drain the pasta, and set it aside. Rich Pasta for the Poor Kitchen "Easy, simple and humble, a 'take for granted' pasta dish.