Potato Salad With Lots of Zucchini.
Potato Salad With Lots of Zucchini
Ingredients of Potato Salad With Lots of Zucchini
- It's 3 of Potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of Zucchini.
- You need 1/2 of Onion.
- It's 1 can of Canned tuna.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Vinegar or lemon juice.
- You need 2 of to 3 tablespoons Mayonnaise.
- It's 1 tsp of to 1/2 tablespoon Grainy mustard.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Maple syrup (or honey or sweet chili sauce).
- You need 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 of few Capers (to taste).
Potato Salad With Lots of Zucchini instructions
- Cut the potatoes into easy to eat pieces, and boil in slightly salted water..
- When the potatoes cooked through drain them well, add the vinegar (or lemon juice) while still hot, and return the the pan and shake around to distribute the vinegar..
- Slice the onion with a slicer, and put into a bowl of water..
- Slice the zucchini with a slicer..
- Bring a pot of lightly salted water to a boil and put in the zucchini slices. When it comes to a boil again drain and put the zucchini in cold water, and drain again immediately.
- Squeeze out the onion and zucchini tightly to expel as much moisture as possible. Chop up the capers if you are using them. Drain the oil from the tuna..
- Mix the potatoes, onions, zucchini, tuna, mayonnaise, grainy mustard, maple syrup and capers in a bowl..
- Adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper to finish..