Healthy Chicken & Veggie Pasta. But before you check out these healthy dinner recipes, here are some. Find your next favourite healthy chicken recipe right here. This versatile staple can be enjoyed in tasty salads, light stews, stir-fries and Including healthy chicken salads, stews, soups, and skewers.
Ingredients of Healthy Chicken & Veggie Pasta
- You need of Pasta.
- It's 1/2 lb of pasta.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of Veggies.
- Prepare 3 tsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 3 tsp of garlic.
- You need 1 bunch of Asparagus.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of squash and zucchini.
- You need 8 oz of angel tomatoes.
- It's of Protein.
- Prepare 1 bunch of fresh basil.
- You need 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 1 1/2 lb of sliced boneless skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare of Creamy Cheese Sauce.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of garlic.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of lower-sodium chicken broth.
- It's 2 oz of 1/3 less fat cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- It's 1 tbsp of flour.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of pepper.
Healthy chicken recipes made with chicken breast, thighs or whole chicken. Baked, grilled or in Instant Pot. You will find a healthy dinner here for tonight. You can't go wrong when serving this speedy skillet creation.
Healthy Chicken & Veggie Pasta step by step
- This meal requires fast hands. Cut your chicken and veggies up ahead of time and have your pasta on hand..
- Boil salted water for your pasta. I used linguine..
- Heat oil and garlic in a large skillet for you veggies over medium heat..
- Add the veggies (except the tomatoes) once the oil shimmers and responds like a lighter liquid..
- Coat the veggies in the oil by stirring them..
- Drop the pasta once the water is ready and cook until al dente..
- Add oil to another pan and heat over medium flames..
- Achieve the aforementioned readiness of the oil and add the chicken, coating the pieces with the oil and garlic..
- Add the basil to the chicken and stir to incorporate the herb's oils..
- The pasta should just about be done; strain then return to the pot..
- In a saucepan, heat oil over medium heat..
- Add garlic and cook for 2 minutes..
- Add chicken to the veggies..
- Add the chicken broth; bring to a boil..
- Whisk in the cream cheese, grated Parmesan, flour, salt, and pepper..
- Cook for 5 minutes; stir well..
- Add sauce to pasta and stir to coat noodles evenly-ish..
- Add chicken and veggies to pasta..
- Add tomatoes to the pasta (you thought I forgot about those, didn't you!? Naysayer!!!) and stir to mix it all up..
- Serve hot with your favorite topping..
- Enjoy your 130 calorie/person meal!.
I loved chicken nuggets as a child. This baked version is healthier than the original, and it's a great meal for kids. This healthy chicken meatballs and sautéed zucchini dinner makes a delicious, nutritious, and easy weeknight meal. We're officially banning bland from the menu. How to make Healthy Orange Chicken: Making orange chicken requires a little bit more steps than many of our recipes, but it's SO worth it!