Baked Chicken & Veggies. Learn how to cook chicken breasts with this delicious, juicy, tender, and fool-proof baked chicken breast recipe! This initial high heat will help brown the chicken. Find recipes for roasted and baked chicken, including baked chicken parmesan, stuffed chicken and more!
Ingredients of Baked Chicken & Veggies
- Prepare of Chicken Breast 4-6 depending on size of meal needed.
- Prepare of Carrots about 5 long ones.
- Prepare of Zucchini 3 medium sized.
- Prepare of Mushrooms half to full packet.
- You need as needed of Olive Oil.
- Prepare to taste of Seasonings.
- It's of Foil Paper.
Chicken breasts are tossed in a simple herb mixture then oven baked to perfection. Oven Baked Chicken - These juicy oven baked chicken breasts come out perfect each and every time! Say goodbye to dry chicken with this easy recipe for tender and flavorful chicken breasts. Baking chicken allows for maximum versatility.
Baked Chicken & Veggies instructions
- Preheat Oven to 350* Cut 2 pieces of foil paper to make a basket in the baking dish. I use a 10x13 size pan but use the size of pan best suited for your needs..
- Rinse & trim off fat on chicken. Place into one side of foil packet. Season with desired seasonings. Lemon Pepper, herbed poultry are simple tasty ones..
- Rinse off veggies & cut up to desired size. Place into medium sized bowl & coat with olive oil & desired seasonings mixing well. Pepper & Garlic Powder are what I typically use. Place into the other foil packet..
- Bake at 350* for about 40 minutes. If your oven isn’t preheated it might take longer to cook. Make sure that your chicken is cooked all the way with no pink inside. Cooking time may vary depending on your oven so check around the 25 minute mark to ensure it doesn’t dry out..
- Your carrots will still be crunchy but cooked. For this meal don’t anticipate them being soft & mushy. If they are I’m not sure what you did wrong. Ha ha!.
- Serve over a bed or rice or just as is. Either way it’ll be delicious. Enjoy!.
Family-pleasing chicken casseroles, bubbly from the oven, are excellent all-in-one weeknight meals. Oven-fried chicken delivers a healthier crispy coating. My baked chicken drumsticks recipe is simple enough that anyone can do this and it creates juicy chicken, crispy skin, and it's all perfectly seasoned! You're going to love this one. Baked chicken is a tasty, healthy dish that will soon become a staple in your weekly meal plan.