Roasted Vegetables. Toss with vegetables until they are coated. Spread evenly on a large roasting pan. If you'd like to make a mixed-vegetable side dish, you have three.
Ingredients of Roasted Vegetables
- Prepare of Marinade.
- You need 1 of Fresh Basil - 1 leaf.
- It's 1/2 cup of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1/4 of Red Onion.
- It's 1 of Sweet onion.
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic.
- It's 1 pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Ground Black Pepper.
- It's of Veggies.
- It's 2 stick of Carrots.
- Prepare 2 medium of Russet Potatoes.
- It's 1 large of Sweet Potato.
- Prepare 1 medium of Zucchini Squash.
- You need 1/2 medium of Yellow Squash.
- You need 2 bunch of Broccoli.
- Prepare 2 stick of Celery.
The process of roasting brings out the natural sweetness in vegetables and intensifies their natural flavors. Think about how wonderful roasted onions; carrots; red, orange, or. Roasted vegetables are my favorite side dish, EVER. I swear to you when I say we eat a sheet pan of roasted vegetables every evening.
Roasted Vegetables instructions
- Heat oven to 475..
- Chop red onion and sweet onion. Then place it in a blender with the basil leaf, clove of garlic, salt, pepper, and olive oil. Blend till it looks like almost like a salad dressing..
- Place the marinade into a large enough pan that most of the vegetables will touch the bottom..
- Next chop the russet and sweet potatoes into half inch cubes. Then chop the carrots, Zucchini and yellow squash, and celery..
- Combine all the vegetables including broccoli into the pan with the marinade and mix. Don't worry about getting the oil on everything just mixing up the veggies..
- Place pan into the oven. Stir the veggies every ten minutes for 30-40 minutes..
It's the easiest and best way to get your veggies in. There are several easy steps you can take to make your veggies perfectly roasted. When we think roasted vegetables, root vegetables like carrots, potatoes, sweet potatoes, or Roasted Vegetables with an Italian Twist. In this Italian-inspired recipe, I use a combination of bright. Roasting vegetables in the oven couldn't be simpler or easier, and most of you experienced cooks already know how to do this, in fact, I'm sure you could probably do this in your sleep!