Easy Roasted Veggies. Easy Roasted Veggies Meal-Prep Bowls recipe is one of the best ways to pack your body with good nutrients and feel satisfied. An easy and delicious recipe of how to make oven roasted vegetables! Ready for a healthy veggie dish?!
Ingredients of Easy Roasted Veggies
- Prepare 1 each of red, green, yellow, and orange bell pepper.
- It's 1 of zucchini.
- It's 1 of yellow squash.
- You need 1 of red onion.
- It's 1 of drizzle of olive oil.
- You need 1 of kosher salt.
- It's 2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of lemon-pepper seasoning.
Extra easy roasted veggie tacos recipe featuring flavorful roasted vegetables, hearty black beans, and a delicious five minute creamy cilantro sauce. It makes vegetable noodles quick and easy. Try this roasted veggie noodles for a delicious and healthy side dish or just to use up all those veggies from your garden. Easy Roasted Veggies recipe: Roasting brings out the natural robust flavor of fresh vegetables.
Easy Roasted Veggies instructions
- Small dice veggies..
- Toss with olive oil..
- Season with salt and lemon pepper.
- roast at 400º approximately 25 minutes or until veggies are caramelized and tender.
- Variations: Fresh chopped herbs, baby carrots, brussel sprouts, eggplant, sweet potatoes, pecans, turnips, squash, poblano peppers, honey mustard, broccoli, green beans, or different dried spices.
Roasted vegetables make the perfect filling for these simple and delicious enchiladas! And voila — these Roasted Vegetable Enchiladas were born. So simple, so flavorful, and SO good. These Easy Roasted Veggie Fajitas are bursting with mouthwatering flavors … serve them for game day or a delicious meatless dinner any night! When it comes to football, I am all about the food.