My Homemade Veggie Pizza 😀. The Homemade Veggie Pizza recipe out of our category Pizza! How to make an easy homemade veggie pizza from scratch! This is a simple grilled veggie pizza recipe.
Ingredients of My Homemade Veggie Pizza 😀
- You need of Pizza Base....
- Prepare 1 of +1/2 Cups of plain flour.
- It's 1/4 Tsp of Fast action dried yeast.
- Prepare 1/4 Tsp of Sugar.
- It's of topping.....
- You need 3 of sweet ripened vine Tomatoes sliced thin.
- Prepare 1 of Small Sweet Pepper cut into rings.
- You need 4 tbls of Tomato purèe.
- You need 1 of Red onion sliced in thin circles.
- It's 1/2 of Length courgette sliced thin.
- It's 4 tbls of loose Corn.
- It's 1/2 block of Hallumi cheese cut into small cubes.
- Prepare 1 Handful of Spinach.
- It's 1 of little virgin olive oil sprinkled over.
- It's 2 tbls of Passatta just brushed on top.
I combine it with my homemade pizza sauce, fresh veggies, low fat shredded cheese and it tastes so delicious! What is the difference between Panzerotti (or Panzarotti) and Calzone? Both are made with either pizza or bread dough, although Panzerotti dough has a little more fat. Both are stuffed with tomatoes, veggies, some type of meat and of course mozzarella cheese.
My Homemade Veggie Pizza 😀 step by step
- Add flour to a large mixing bowl. Add the yeast and sugar in a small bowl and 1/4 Cup warm water..
- Add the warm water to the yeast and sugar. Stir just a little and wait for it to go frothy before adding it to the flour..
- Add salt to the flour and mix then add the yeast solution to the flour stir it all then add some water to it little at a time until its sticky then cover with cling film and wait 30-40 minutes in a warm place.Then it will be ready and bigger..
- While that is rising cut up all you are using for a topping. I used these. Sweet pepper, Sweet corn, Tomatoes,Red onion..
- Spinach,Hallumi cheese..
- Put down a sheet of greaseproof paper, add a little flour on the surface of the paper where you shape the pizza. Dont roll out the pastry with rolling pin use your hands to flatten and make the edges..
- Add the Tomato Purèe to the base.flatten it with the back of the spoon to cover the base. Next add 3 tsp green pesto over the tomato purèe spread around..
- Next the spinach.Courgettes, add some tiny drops of virgin olive oil over the courgettes. Then red onion, and 2 tbls of Passata..
- Then lastly the sweet peppers, Hallumi cheese tomatoes and Sweetcorn..
- Add black cracked pepper all over. Add the pizza along with the greaseproof paper under it and cook in a preheated oven for 20 minutes 180°C..
Learning how to make pizza at home? This recipe is a hearty, zesty main dish with a crisp, golden crust. Feel free to use whatever toppings your family enjoys on this homemade pizza recipe. —Marianne Edwards, Lake Stevens, Washington. Pizza solves everything. by Melissa Jameson. Real talk: Pesto-arti = reason for a party.