Quick and Easy Vegan Stir Fry. Stir-Fry Cauliflower Rice with Tofu and Vegetables // This healthy stir-fry from Vegetarian Gastronomy uses cauliflower rice to pack in maximum veggie goodness, while slashing calories at the same time. Chinese Garlic Tofu Stir-Fry // This easy vegan stir-fry from Connoisseurus Veg is as easy to whip-up as ordering takeout. A vegetable stir-fry is one of the quickest basic meals you'll want to incorporate into your cooking repertoire when you go vegetarian or vegan.
Ingredients of Quick and Easy Vegan Stir Fry
- You need 2 of large courgettes from my garden.
- It's of Mushrooms.
- It's of Onion.
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove.
- It's of Red Pepper.
- You need of Soy sauce.
- Prepare of Rice noodles.
It's a one-dish meal that includes pre-cooked rice. If you have leftover rice, it is a great way to use it up. I hope I have shown you how easy it is to make a quick and simple stir fry. All you really need is a bag of frozen veggies and the sauce.
Quick and Easy Vegan Stir Fry step by step
- Fry an onion in some olive oil until soft. Add the other vegetables chopped..
- Cook on medium heat for 10 minutes. Stir occasionally to stop sticking and to cook evenly..
- Bring a pan of water to boil and add rice noodles. Simmer for a few minutes until soft. Strain..
- Serve the noodles with the vegetables on top..
Adding the Tofu is completely optional, and will require a little more time to prep and cook, but I like it in my stir fry so that's why I included it here. Remove the tofu from the skillet and set aside. Drain well and drizzle with oil to prevent sticking. Whisk the sauce ingredients together and set aside. Toss the tofu cubes in corn starch/salt mixture to coat well.