Quick dried shrimp noodles. Shrimp Thai Noodles Stir-Fry is a quick, gluten-free dish that takes rice noodles,shrimp, and fresh vegetables. Stir frying these pliant glass noodles and juicy, tender shrimp into a cohesive Asian noodle recipe in your home kitchen isn't difficult at all. Did you like this Stir Fried Glass Noodles With Shrimp Recipe?
Ingredients of Quick dried shrimp noodles
- You need 1 of small amount of dried shrimp.
- It's of Courgette.
- Prepare of Mushrooms.
- You need of Rice noodles.
- Prepare of Left over chicken.
- You need 2 spoons of Shaoxing wine.
I absolutely adore Chinese noodle dishes. I just love how you can get a flavorful, nourishing meal in so little time. This soup is a little bit sour, sweet and savory in equal measure and. Pan fried egg noodle stir fry recipe combined with vegetables, shrimp and an Asian flavored sauce.
Quick dried shrimp noodles step by step
- First soak the dried shrimp for half an hour.
- Add the shaoxing wine, then chop and saute the vegetables.
- Cook your rice noodles according to the pack instructions.
- Drain the noodles then add all ingredients back into the pan and cook for a few minutes. Serve with soy sauce!.
Cook noodles according to package directions, omitting salt. Place drained noodles on paper-towel lined plate; pat dry. Fried noodles are a perfect way to create a hearty, quick, and healthy one-dish meal. This recipe introduces an optimized workflow Combine ground meat (or shrimp), Shaoxing wine, potato starch, and salt in a small bowl. In my house, a quick stir fry with udon noodles, shrimp, carrots, mushroom and sugar snap peas is the preferred kids' choice for lunch.