My Quick smoked Sausage & Veg in a BBQ sauce.💚. Smoke flavour is more effectively imparted to meat when it is raw. Using a hot process for making smoked sausage takes significantly longer than cold smoking for two reasons: The smoky flavour is imparted whilst the sausage is raw so a period of time cold smoking before. The Best Quick Smoked Sausage Recipes on Yummly
Ingredients of My Quick smoked Sausage & Veg in a BBQ sauce.💚
- It's 160 g of smoked sausage cooked and sliced.
- You need 1 of medium onion chopped.
- It's 6 of cherry tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Paprika.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cracked black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Courgette.
- You need 2 tbls of Artiichokes out of a jar in oil.
- You need 2 tbls of Sundried Tomato es in a jar.
- It's 2 of mini sweet peppers.
- It's 1 of yellow bell sweet pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 can of Tomatoes crushed.
- It's 3 tbls of Hot Smoked BBQ Sauce.
- Prepare 3 Cups of Pasta cooked.
They also go really good fried up with eggs or pancakes for breakfast. This is how I make cured and smoked sausage with a very simple setup. This was the FIRST video I ever made on my computer. I thank the thousand people or so.
My Quick smoked Sausage & Veg in a BBQ sauce.💚 step by step
- Heat up 2 tbls olive oil and add the onions fry and then add the paprika.
- Next the smoked sausage.
- Next Tomatoes whole.
- Add your pasta to a serving plate then the sausage mix on top serve hot..
- Next Courgette.
- Next the Artichokes.
- Next the sundries tomatoes.
- Sweet peppers.
- The 1/2 can tomatoes.
- Next the hot smoked BBQ Sauce stir mix and cook low for 5 minutes..
Add the slice smoked sausage and onions. Add the red bell pepper and broccoli. Which type of lentils did you use? French green, Canadian regular brown, split reds? This smoked sausage pasta recipe is quick, uses a handful of everyday ingredients, and it'll hit the spot on busy weeknights!