My Quick Chicken Tomato & Grated Mozzarella Cheese on Spaghetti. Quick one-skillet dinner with pan seared chicken breasts! Serve with the basil leaves stirred through. healthyish. Reduce heat to medium and cook, stirring often and scraping up browned bits from bottom of pot, until sauce.
Ingredients of My Quick Chicken Tomato & Grated Mozzarella Cheese on Spaghetti
- You need of Cooked Wheat Spaghetti enough for 1 person.
- Prepare 1 of chicken breast grilled on both sides browned and chopped.
- It's 1/2 Can of tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Black cracked pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 of courgette.
- It's 1 tbls of Balsamic vinegar.
- It's 1 tsp of Basil dried or chopped fresh.
- You need 2 of Garlic cloves crushed.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- It's 1 tbls of Tomato purèe.
- You need 1/2 cup of Grated mozzarella cheese.
Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; add chicken. Who doesn't love a good chicken curry, especially when it's cold and miserable outside. Although there's nothing better than homemade curry paste slow cooked for hours, it's just not always practical especially when you need to prepare a quick and easy mid week meal for the family. Kate Merker Kate Merker is the Chief Food Director and oversees the team that produces all the food content appearing in several of Hearst's top titles, including Good.
My Quick Chicken Tomato & Grated Mozzarella Cheese on Spaghetti instructions
- Cook the spaghetti. Cook the chicken to brown Then add the olive oil to the frying pan and add the Garlic. Fry for 1 minute then add the chicken cut into bite size pieces..
- Next add the Tomatoes,basil and fry for 2 minutes on low. Then add the black pepper. Carry on on low for 5 minutes..
- Add courgettes and the balsamic vinegar and mix the carry on simmering for 5 minutes. Add the lemon juice too. Next add chicken stock just 1/4 cup boiling water and stir in..
- Then add the tomato purèe and stir in. Next the grated mozzarella. Stir until its all melted in. Then add half of a sweet bell pepper so it will be nice and crisp.l.
- Serve hot.on top of the spaghetti. And a little grated mozzarella on top..
Budget Paleo Cherry Tomato Chicken Thigh. Cherry tomatoes can still easily be found at the market, or in your garden in many parts of the country. A few cloves of garlic, a couple sprigs of rosemary, some balsamic, salt, and chicken thighs are all you'll need. This chicken and tomato dish has a lovely rich garlic and tomato sauce and is topped with masses of melting mozzarella cheese for a really creamy This easy pasta bake is a great midweek family meal, especially if you're short on time. If you're looking for a quick and easy dinner, you can prepare this.