Quick one pot red curry noodle soup. When I tell people that I am a food blogger, one of the most common follow up One of my favorite dishes to cook at home is this one-pot curry noodles. It is a Thai-inspired dish made with Added slivered red sweet pepper and shredded red cabbage. This red curry soup will bring you to flavor paradise!
Ingredients of Quick one pot red curry noodle soup
- You need 50 g of dry noodles.
- It's 25 cl of vegetable stock.
- Prepare 15 cl of coconut milk.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar or coconut sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of red curry paste (or to taste).
- It's 1 of scallion or 1/2 small onion.
- You need 100 g of vegetables: leafy greens, zucchini, auberg, bean sprouts.
- It's 25 g of fried tofu or other protein.
- It's of Coriander.
There are crossover recipes, that combine elements from different cultures, and there are the specific recipes that are Thai. Curry Noodle Soup. featured in One-Pot Vegan Dinners. The noodles we used in this soup are an instant-whole grain variety, and they melt into this the creamy red curry broth almost instantly. Keep in mind if your noodles take longer to cook, you'll want to add them in a bit sooner.
Quick one pot red curry noodle soup step by step
- Chop and fry the scallion whites in some vegetable oil or coconut fat on high heat.
- When starting to brown, add the vegetables (except leafy greens, bean sprouts etc) and stir fry for a minute.
- Lower the heat, add the curry paste and stir fry for a minute or two until fragrant and dissolved in the oil.
- Add the stock, coconut milk, sugar and fish sauce and bring to a boil.
- Add the noodles, lower the heat and simmer until done.
- Add the leafy greens and bean sprouts and cook until lightly wilted.
- Serve with some fresh coriander.
Plate method: for many of our meals, we try to follow the plate method whenever. One pot meals are always a quick and easy meal to throw together on a busy day, (or in my case, when you don't have too many kitchen tools)! I was craving curry, so I decided to whip together some coconut curry with rice noodles, tofu, and veggies. and voila! This coconut red curry soup is quick and easy to make and is so slurpably good. Thai Noodle Soup all made in one pot is better than your favorite restaurant!