Way yummy zucchini and shrimp with couscous. Try this Middle Eastern inspired Shrimp with Couscous recipe from Yummy. Couscous is treated like rice there and usually paired with meat of seafood. Add chicken broth and season with paprika and oregano.
Ingredients of Way yummy zucchini and shrimp with couscous
- It's 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of butter.
- It's 1/4 of shallot.
- Prepare 1/2 box of couscous (quick-cook garlic and olive oil is great!).
- Prepare 1 of small zucchini, sliced into quarter inches and halved.
- Prepare 1/2 dozen of raw, peeled, and de-viened shrimp.
- You need 1 of diced jalapeño.
- It's 1 of diced tomato.
- It's of cayenne pepper.
- It's 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare of salt.
- It's of pepper.
We're spicing the shrimp with the exciting flavors of ground fennel, turmeric and Aleppo pepper. It all comes together in a well-balanced tomato sauce, made with a This light summer dish matches pearl couscous (little spheres of toasted semolina dough) with crisp shrimp and tender, garlicky zucchini. Zucchini Shrimp Scampi - Traditional shrimp scampi made into a low-carb dish with zucchini Traditional shrimp scampi made into a low-carb dish with zucchini noodles. Add to couscous along with corn, zucchini, feta, and herb sauce.
Way yummy zucchini and shrimp with couscous step by step
- Prepare shallot, jalapeño, zucchini, and tomato. This recipe cooks up quick!.
- Heat olive oil and the butter on medium-low heat. When you see a little bubbly action, add shallots and jalapeño..
- When they both are nice and soft, add zucchini, and cook for another 3-4 minutes, giving a few good stirs..
- When zucchini has softened a bit, add the shrimp. Cook a few more minutes, flipping them once or twice..
- Add cayenne, salt, and pepper. Let simmer a bit..
- Add diced tomato and a little bit of water and let everything simmer a few minutes..
- When shrimp looks just about cooked though, add the couscous and mix in with all the flavors. Cook 1-2 additional minutes..
Try this refreshing and yummy Couscous Shrimp Salad this week! Similar Royalty-free Images: Couscous with shrimp and zucchinis. Open tomato with couscous and shrimp. Add couscous to boiling water, remove from heat and cover. In a large saute pan heat olive oil.