4 cheese zucchini lasagna (keto). Complete the quiz and start your Keto Cycle within a few minutes. While that's going whisk together in large bowl the eggs, Parmesan cheese, cream of chicken, salt and pepper. I wouldn't call my family "dysfunctional" per se, but we fight over lasagna, and the battle tactics are limitless.
Ingredients of 4 cheese zucchini lasagna (keto)
- Prepare 3 lbs of ground turkey browned and drained.
- It's 4-5 of zucchini’s sliced longways and steamed for 12 min in microwave.
- It's 4 of eggs whisked.
- Prepare 1 (8 oz) of bag of low fat mozzarella shredded.
- You need 1 (8 oz) of bag of sharp cheddar shredded.
- It's 1 (8 oz) of low fat cream cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of parm cheese.
- It's 1 can of cream of chicken healthy request.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
What is Farmer Cheese and why use it in keto zucchini lasagna? Farmer cheese is also known as dry curd cottage cheese. Basically, it's a simple cheese made with a cheese culture. Once the cheese is formed, the liquid, or whey, is completely pressed out.
4 cheese zucchini lasagna (keto) step by step
- Brown the ground turkey And season with some salt and pepper. While that’s going whisk together in large bowl the eggs, Parmesan cheese, cream of chicken, salt and pepper. Mix in softened cream cheese, bag of cheddar and half of the bag of mozzarella..
- Slice zucchini long ways and place in microwave safe dish and cook for 12-15 min to steam. Drain water and place on towl.
- Drain, then let the meat cool and then add to the egg and cheese mixture. Layer zucchini in deep dish greased casserole pan, then mixture and repeat. About 3 layers. Top with remaining mozzarella.
- Bake at 350 for 40-50 min or until golden on top. Keep uncovered.
That whey contains the lactose (milk sugar) which can be difficult to digest for many of us. I made this the same way I make regular lasagna, adding parmesan cheese to the ricotta and adding some sauce to the pan first so the zucchini doesn't stick, also there is never a reason to add oil to the frying pan when cooking ground meat, it makes its own grease and you have to drain it anyway. Season well with salt and pepper. Layer into a small casserole dish: sauce, zucchini, ricotta cheese mix, sauce, zucchini, ricotta cheese mix. This Keto Zucchini Lasagna recipe is the perfect way to enjoy that lasagna taste without the noodles, which add too many carbs for those of us following a keto lifestyle!