Quick Can-Asian Noodles.
Quick Can-Asian Noodles
Ingredients of Quick Can-Asian Noodles
- You need 1 pkg of Fresh chow mein noodles.
- Prepare 1 of medium red bell pepper, sliced thin.
- It's 1 of large carrot, shaved or sliced thin.
- You need 1 of zucchini, sliced thin.
- It's 2 of chicken breast, sliced or diced (seasoned with basil, S&P).
- It's 2 of green onions, chopped.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- It's 1/4 cup of soya sauce.
- You need of Just shy of 1/4 chicken stock.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of water.
- It's 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of hoisin.
- You need 1 tsp of sriracha.
- Prepare 1/2 of a green onion that you chopped for above recipe.
Quick Can-Asian Noodles step by step
- Boil noodles super quick... drop in boiling water for 2-3min then remove and set aside.
- In screaming hot wok, add 1 tbsp olive oil and brown/cook chicken.
- Add all your vegetables and stirfry for 2 min. Add 1/4 of your sauce to the veg..
- Add the noodles, then pour remaining sauce over everything and toss together..
- Serve immediately with diced green onions for garnish♡ and squeeze of lime.