Vegetable Soup. Vegetable Soup - This Vegetable Soup has become one of my most popular soup recipes and for good reason! Vegetable soup is a common soup prepared using vegetables and leaf vegetables as primary ingredients. It dates to ancient history, and is a mass-produced food product in contemporary times.
Ingredients of Vegetable Soup
- Prepare 2 tbsp of canola oil.
- Prepare 2 of carrots (diced in 1/2 inch pieces).
- You need 2 of ribs of celery (sliced thin).
- You need 1 large of onion (chopped).
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic (minced) 3-4 red skin potatoes (diced in cubes) 2-3 tomatoes (diced).
- Prepare 1 of zucchini (chopped and halved).
- It's 1 of yellow squash (chopped and halved).
- It's 6 cup of organic vegetable stock.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of grated parmesan.
- It's 1 of fresh thyme.
- You need 1 of fresh parsley.
- Prepare 1 of green onions (chopped).
I use fresh vegetables when in season, frozen. This easy homemade Vegetable Soup recipe is comforting, good for you, and so much better than I made a big pot of Vegetable Soup last week and I've decided that Vegetable Soup needs to be in. Vegetable Soup with fresh or frozen vegetables is healthy, simple and delicious. Make on the stove, in Instant Pot or slow cooker.
Vegetable Soup instructions
- Warm oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add carrot, onion and celery and cook, stirring often, until slightly softened, about 3 minutes. Add garlic and sauté 1 minute longer. Stir in tomatoes and potatoes. Pour in broth and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer, uncovered, until flavors have blended and potatoes are slightly softened, about 10 minutes..
- Add zucchini and squash and continue to cook until potatoes are cooked through and vegetables are tender but not mushy, about 7 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Add Parmesan, thyme, and parsley and stir well. Serve hot. Garnish with greens onions. Salt and pepper to taste..
This homemade vegetable soup is healthy, easy to make, and tastes fantastic. It's also vegan when you use vegetable broth! Jump to the Easy Vegetable Soup Recipe or read on to see our tips for. Vegetable Soup, Deliciously Healthy and Simple. I was never one of those kids that didn't eat their veggies, funny enough.