Amazing Zucchini Lasagna. Zucchini Lasagna is a delicious, low-carb, wheat-free and gluten-free lasagna that's loaded with vegetables, it's SOOO good you won't miss the pasta! I've made this dish a gazillion times and even. Zucchini lasagna is a fresh take on a classic comfort food dish.
Ingredients of Amazing Zucchini Lasagna
- It's of For Sauce.
- You need 4 of tomatoes.
- It's 1/2 of green pepper.
- You need 1/4 of white onion.
- You need 1 clove of garlic minced.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of of your favorite spaghetti sauce.
- You need of For lasagna assembly.
- It's 1 1/2 of zucchini.
- You need 5 small of tomatoes.
- It's 1/4 lb of ricotta.
- It's 1/2 lb of mozzarella cheese or meltable cheese of your choice.
This recipe is a lighter take on classic lasagna. This recipe is a lighter take on classic lasagna. It's made with thinly sliced zucchini in place of noodles, and it calls for ground turkey for the meat sauce. This zucchini lasagna uses thinly sliced zucchini instead of pasta to make a gluten-free Zucchini Lasagna has a thick meat sauce made with ground beef and Italian sausage, ricotta and mozzarella.
Amazing Zucchini Lasagna instructions
- Cut the tomatoes, onion and green pepper into very small pieces..
- Fry veggies in a sauce pan with olive oil for 4-5 minutes along with the minced garlic..
- Add the spaghetti sauce (I use tomato sauce with cheese or mushrooms) and add salt and pepper to taste..
- Cook for about 5-10 minutes. Very simple but very yummy sauce..
- Slice zucchinis on the longer side as thin as possible and set aside.
- Slice tomatoes..
- On a bread shaped deep baking pan or a Pyrex, lay a layer of zucchinis. Then a layer of tomatoes, then spread ricotta and finally the mozzarella (I use quesillo) and finally a good amount of the sauce..
- Repeat the process until you finish the veggies or get to the top..
- Bake for 30 minuted at 325°F.
This Zucchini Lattice Lasagna from Delish.com is the best! This zucchini lattice lasagna is the perfect way to lighten up the classic dish for summer. amazing zucchini lasagna recipe! one of my favorites definitely. i found it on www.mylasagnarecipe.com a while back and been using this recipe ever since. This Spinach and Zucchini Lasagna Recipe is low-carb, a one-pot meal, and absolutely delicious. A delicious zucchini lasagna recipe with vegetables instead of noodles for a gluten-free healthy meal idea with hidden vegetables. For the zucchini lasagna, you start with a layer of tomato sauce, cover it with thinly sliced zucchini, then spread a layer of the Zucchini Lasagna-No Noodles!