Zucchini stew with minced meat. There is nothing more relaxing than cooking a simple meal in the middle of a busy week. I chopped some veggies and added in some pre-cooked minced pork. Stewed zucchini goes well with any meat, fish, or seafood that you happen to be grilling during the summer.
Ingredients of Zucchini stew with minced meat
- It's 2 of onions, chopped.
- It's 5 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1/2 kg of minced meat.
- Prepare 4 tsp of tomato paste.
- You need 5 of tomatoes, cubed.
- Prepare 1 kg of zucchini.
- It's of seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of salt, pepper, cinnamon.
It's a great family meal that will please. Hamburger beef steak with grilled vegetable. Autumn casserole with minced meat and zucchini. Spicy roasted meat with mushroom sauce served on wooden chopping board.
Zucchini stew with minced meat step by step
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pot, add onions, fry on medium to low heat. Then add the garlic and stir for 3 more minutes..
- Add the meat, stirring from time to time until cooked. Then add seasoning..
- Add tomatoes and tomato paste with little water. Then add the zucchini slices. Stir all together and leave covered on low heat until the zucchini is cooked and tender..
- Serve with boiled rice..
Zucchini is also stuffed with minced meat, rice, and herbs and served with avgolemono sauce. In the cuisines of the former Ottoman Empire, zucchini is often stuffed and called dolma. It is also used in various stews, both with and without meat, including ladera. Khoresh kadoo, or Persian zucchini stew, is a delicious summer stew made with fresh zucchini and tomatoes. This stew is served with white rice and has a savory, and a bit tart, flavor.