Zucchini bake. Lightly seasoned potatoes, zucchini, and red bell pepper are baked together in this easy side dish. Reviews for: Photos of Zucchini and Potato Bake. This Italian Zucchini Bake is made from scratch with Pecorino Romano and Parmesan!
Ingredients of Zucchini bake
- It's 2 of zucchini sliced.
- Prepare 2 lb of hamburger meat.
- It's 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves chopped.
- It's 3 cup of tomatoes, chopped.
- You need 3 cup of freshly grated parmesan cheese.
- It's 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- It's 1 tbsp of chopped basil.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
They are perfect for kids and adults alike. Zucchini is available in mass quantities during the summer and is often readily available year round. Cheesy Zucchini Bake is one of my favorite ways to use garden zucchini! Use this appetizer recipe to help use up an abundant zucchini crop.
Zucchini bake instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a pan, over medium heat, cook 1 tablespoon of olive oil, garlic cloves, and onion until onion becomes translucent.
- Then add hamburger and cook until no longer pink then drain. In a 7" by 11" pan spread 1 tablespoon of olive oil evenly. Place 1 layer of zucchini, sprinkle with 1/2 tablespoon of lemon pepper, then add 1 1/2 cup of chopped tomato, add 1/2 tablespoon of parsley, basil, and 1/2 teaspoon of sugar..
- Add layer of meat mixture and top with some cheese, repeat steps until pan is full. Cook for 30 minutes and enjoy!.
Your guests will love every zucchini and cheese bite. The kids love these healthy Baked Zucchini Sticks! This healthier version of fried zucchini sticks or zucchini fries as some people call them are delicious as a snack, appetizer or side dish. Arrange in a single layer on a greased baking sheet. I've been preparing baked zucchini recipes for years.