Zucchini Lasagna. Zucchini Lasagna is a delicious, low-carb, wheat-free and gluten-free lasagna that's loaded with vegetables, it's SOOO good you won't miss the pasta! I've made this dish a gazillion times and even. Zucchini lasagna is a fresh take on a classic comfort food dish.
Ingredients of Zucchini Lasagna
- You need 26 oz of Package long grain rice.
- It's 4 oz of Can green chiles.
- It's 1 lb of Monterey Jack cheese.
- It's 3 of Thinly sliced zucchini's.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 3 large of tomatoes.
- Prepare 3 cup of Sour cream.
- You need 1 tsp of Garlic salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Basil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of Thyme.
- You need 1 cup of Chopped red pepper.
- It's 3/4 cup of Chopped green pepper.
- It's 3/4 cup of Chopped green onions.
Zucchini Lasagna has a thick meat sauce made with ground beef and Italian sausage, ricotta and mozzarella cheeses, and thinly sliced zucchini in place of noodles. I first made this zucchini lasagna recipe a few months ago when my parents came to visit for the holidays. I wanted to make them a fancy comfort-food dish that was healthy at the same time. This Spinach and Zucchini Lasagna Recipe is low-carb, a one-pot meal, and absolutely delicious.
Zucchini Lasagna step by step
- Spray pan.
- Layer the chiles.
- Layer 1/2 of the Monterey Jack cheese.
- Layer zucchini.
- Layer tomatoes.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Repeat for about 3-4 layers.
- Mix sour cream, garlic salt, basil, oregano, thyme, pepper, and green onion. Spread over tomatoes. Top with other 1/2 of Monterey Jack cheese. Sprinkle paprika over top..
- Bake at 350°F for 45 min - an hour..
This zucchini lasagna isn't a recipe to make on the hottest day of the year; join me in having To avail you of your CSA zucchini overload, this lasagna swaps thin-sliced zucchini for lasagna noodles. Zucchini Lasagna made low carb with layers of zucchini instead of pasta, flavorful turkey tomato sauce and gooey cheese. When it comes to comfort food, there are few meals as satisfying as warm, cheesy lasagna. Zucchini Lasagna Roll Ups are made with thin zucchini slices rolled around a delicious ricotta filling, then baked in tomato sauce and topped with cheese. This zucchini lasagna recipe uses zucchini two ways!