Zucchini Bread. It's the last one I'll make. This Classic Zucchini Bread Is The BEST Zucchini Bread Recipe! It Is Easy To Make, Perfectly Spiced, And The Zucchini Bread Is Super Moist!
Ingredients of Zucchini Bread
- Prepare 3 large of eggs.
- You need 1 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2 cup of zucchini, grated.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 3 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It's 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped walnuts.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of raisins.
- It's 1 cup of unsalted butter, melted.
This zucchini bread recipe is moist, delicious and has just the right spice, you'll want to go back for a. This zucchini bread recipe is a quick and easy sweet bread that is great for breakfast or snacking. Plus, it makes for a heartfelt homemade hostess gift! This zucchini bread recipe is one of my favorites from my childhood.
Zucchini Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Mix eggs with sugar.
- Add zucchini, melted butter, and vanilla extract.
- Mix flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- Add dry ingredients to egg mixture.
- Add nuts and raisins.
- Pour in pans and bake for 60-70 minutes.
Homemade zucchini bread is an easy, healthy, and delicious way to use up your summertime zucchini. This zucchini bread recipe is made with simple. The spicy, sweet smell of this easy, quick bread baking brings back fond summertime childhood memories. Even if you hate zucchini, you will love this bread! Cheesy Zucchini Bread made with fresh and healthy zucchini, shredded cheddar cheese, and chives is a delicious and easy savory quick bread loved by the whole family.