Zucchini And Sausage Lasagna.
Zucchini And Sausage Lasagna
Ingredients of Zucchini And Sausage Lasagna
- It's 2 lb of Zucchini, cut in half inch planks.
- You need 1 lb of And a half, sweet or hot Italian sausage.
- It's 1 cup of Onion, diced.
- Prepare 4 clove of Garlic, minced.
- You need 1 cup of Sundried tomatoes, diced.
- You need 1 lb of Mozzarella cheese, shredded.
- Prepare 1 cup of Shredded Parmesan or Romano cheese.
- It's 2 cup of Black olives, sliced.
- Prepare of for the white sauce.
- Prepare 1 stick of Butter.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of Flour.
- It's 2 cup of White wine.
- It's 2 cup of Milk or cream.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Italian herb blend.
Zucchini And Sausage Lasagna instructions
- Preheat oven to 400..
- In a sauce pan, melt the butter. Add flour and herbs. Whisk and cook until thickened. About 3 minutes..
- Add the wine and whisk until smooth and thickened. Repeat with the milk or cream..
- In a separate skillet, cook and crumble the sausage, onions & garlic until cooked through. Drain any excess fat..
- To assemble:.
- Ladle a cup of the white sauce in a large casserole dish..
- Next lay a layer of the zucchini over the sauce..
- Then the sausage crumbles..
- Then the tomatoes, cheeses, and olives..
- Continue repeating layers as you would for a lasagna..
- End with the sausage, cheeses and olives on top for a nice presentation..
- Bake for 45 minutes to one hour or until tender, bubbling hot, and excess moisture is evaporated..
- Let cool for 15 minutes before cutting and serving..