Spinach, zucchini and cheese purses. Grated zucchini and chopped blanched spinach, mixed with onions sautéed with bacon, parsley Put the zucchini spinach mixture into the dish and pack it down. Sprinkle the remaining Parmesan I added shredded cheese and mix it up and added Parmesan on the top. Also I use Callaloo, which is.
Ingredients of Spinach, zucchini and cheese purses
- Prepare 20 of wonton wrappers.
- You need 1 of Small zucchini, grated.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped spinach leaves.
- You need 1 pinch of ground black pepper.
- It's 1 pinch of salt.
- It's 1 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of ricotta cheese.
- It's 1/2 cup of skim milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 of chicken bouillon cube.
- You need 1 of water for moistening wonton.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
With fresh goat cheese — also a springtime treat — mixed in with the spinach, the result is a wonderfully moist and aromatic pie, simple and elegant in both its looks. Zucchini noodles are extremely versatile but a simple sauté with garlic and spinach can't be beat. Add a portion of the zucchini noodles to plate and sprinkle with fresh parmesan cheese and cracked black pepper. With spinach, cheese and bread baked in a savory custard, this make-ahead strata is perfect for entertaining.
Spinach, zucchini and cheese purses instructions
- Melt butter in small skillet and sautee spinach and grated zucchini, until wilted.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and set aside in a bowl..
- Crumble cheese over sauteed vegetables and mix well.
- Moisten wonton wrapper edges and put a spoonful of mixture in center.
- Pull edges together as to form a purse, repeat for all wrappers.
- Heat a pan with the olive oil and cook the purses in a single layer until bottoms are golden brown.
- Mix milk, cream and bouillon, add to pan and cover it 10 minutes for the wrappers to steam.
- Cook uncovered until sauce thickens.
How to make Spinach and Cheese Strata. Begin by squeezing all of the water out of the spinach. This will take a few minutes — you won't believe how much water is in. These spinach zucchini lasagna rolls are easy to whip and taste delicious. You wouldn't even realize you are eating zucchini!