zucchini and mushroom in sweet red pepper sauce. Stir in rice, zucchini, red bell pepper, tomatoes, wine, water, salt and red pepper flakes. Cook over medium-high heat until mixture reaches a low boil. It came out very sweet (didn't have marsala so I used mirin) so I added some hot sauce.
Ingredients of zucchini and mushroom in sweet red pepper sauce
- It's 6 of zucchini.
- Prepare 1 can of mushroom or 1 cup fresh mushroom.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- It's 2 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 bunch of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 1 cup of red pepper sauce: 1 onion, 2 cloves garlic, 1 bunch parsley, 1 red and 1 yellow sweet pepper. mince in a blender then seive the seive out the juice. and use it on this dish.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt and black pepper and your favorite spices.
- You need of olive oil.
Texture: The fish is tender and slightly flaky, the.. Peppers Onions Mushrooms Recipes on Yummly Pepper, Onion, Mushroom And Feta Frittata, Caramelized Onion, Mushroom, And Poblano Pepper Lasagna, French Onion & Mushroom Green Which kind of onion would you like in the recipe? We also like this sauce with zucchini or roasted cauliflower. —Elisabeth Larsen, Pleasant Grove, Utah.
zucchini and mushroom in sweet red pepper sauce step by step
- chop peeled zucchini and onion and garlic and parsley or use as leaves..
- add olive oil in pan then sauté onions, when a bit yellow add garlic stir for a minute or two then add zucchini, mushroom, parsley, spices and cover and cook on medium high for about 6 minutes.
- add the sauce or juice about 1 cup let stew for another 6 minutes till zucchini is soft or as you prefer, crunchy..
For easy veggies, I make a simple sauce of sweet red peppers, almonds and parsley. We also like this sauce with zucchini or roasted cauliflower. Making Zucchini Mushroom Stuffed Red Peppers with a Garlic Cashew topping! ZOMG so delicious - so good I might even have it tomorrow night too! Then chop a red pepper in half, fill with warm mushroom filling, top with chopped tomatoes, the cashew sauce and chopped green onions!