Chocolate zucchini cake. Reviews for: Photos of Chocolate Zucchini Cake III. Super moist and indulgent chocolate zucchini cake is studded with chocolate chips and topped with chocolate fudge frosting. Made with three cups of shredded zucchini (you can't taste it!), this is the.
Ingredients of Chocolate zucchini cake
- Prepare 2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1 can of black beans.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 3 cup of grated zucchini.
- It's 3/4 cup of chopped nuts.
Amazingly rich and decadent, this Chocolate Zucchini Cake is what all chocolate cakes should strive to be. It is so easy to make and no one will notice the zucchini in the cake, but they will be happy it's. You're going to love this cake! This chocolate zucchine cake is the MOST amazing chocolate cake you could imagine!
Chocolate zucchini cake instructions
- Preheat oven to 350° F..
- Peel and grate zucchini. Pulverize black beans in food processor..
- In a separate bowl mix flour, sugar, salt, baking powder, baking soda, cocoa and cinnamon. Set aside..
- Mix together black beans, zucchini, sugar and vegetable oil. Thoroughly blend with a mixer until it has a smooth consistency, about five to ten minutes..
- Gradually add dry mixture to wet mixture. Add one quarter of the dry ingredients and blend. Keep doing this until you have added all the dry ingredients..
- Spray a 9 x 12 cake with vegetable oil. Pour batter into pan and bake for at least two hours. Do not underbake. This cake takes a long time. Insert a knife or toothpick into the center. If it comes out clean and without batter clinging to it, it is done..
- Substitutions: you can use four eggs instead of black beans. You can use chopped hazelnuts, almonds or walnuts. Or you can omit them..
- The preparation time does not include baking..
You would NEVER guess that this insanely moist chocolate cake has. The hint of chocolate in this moist cake is an unexpected flavor and a nice surprise. Chocolate Zucchini Cake Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Our Chocolate Zucchini Cake is the perfect way to use your garden zucchini. This Chocolate-Zucchini Cake is guaranteed to become your go-to recipe for birthday celebrations Chocolate-Zucchini Cake.