Baked zucchini bruschetta. These Zucchini Bruschetta Bites make a perfect low carb party appetizer. Light, healthy and delicious, they're packed with tomatoes, herbs, and feta and baked to bubbly perfection! A different twist on bruschetta and a great use for your zucchini.
Ingredients of Baked zucchini bruschetta
- You need 2 each of zucchini.
- You need 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- It's 1/4 cup of gauda cheese(smoked).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of shredded mozzarella.
- You need 1/4 cup of bacon bits.
- Prepare 1/2 each of jalapeno.
- It's 1 tbsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 each of tomato diced.
Baked Bruschetta Chicken is an easy weeknight meal and perfect served over your favorite pasta! Don't be afraid of the fancy Italian-sounding name "Bruschetta." I make a ton of tomato bruschetta. Zucchini, tomato, and basil from the garden combine with balsamic vinegar in this recipe for a unique bruschetta topping on baguette slices. Flavorful roasted eggplant & zucchini bruschetta with fresh basil and creamy feta.
Baked zucchini bruschetta instructions
- Mix all the cheese, bacon, jalapeno,tomato,oregano in a bowl..
- Slice the zucchini in half length wise.
- Put the zucchini in a baking pan skin down you can use a pan with a lid as well and cook it on a stove top.
- Sprinkle the cheese mixture on top of the zucchini and cook at 400 for 10-15 minutes..
- If cooking on stove top cooking time should be similar to baking time. Cook on medium flame..
Marinated grilled chicken is served over zucchini noodles & topped with fresh tomato bruschetta in this healthy, gluten free chicken zoodle bowl recipe! Delicacy bruschetta with fried or baked zucchini, mozzarella che. Useful frittata, delicious bruschetta with zucchini and fried mushrooms, ham fried on a wooden table. I make this bruschetta with tomatoes, zucchini, garlic and basil fresh from the garden," says Tootie Ann Webber of East Tawas, Michigan. These easy, cheesy baked zucchini chips are addictive.