Zucchini bread. It's the last one I'll make. This Classic Zucchini Bread Is The BEST Zucchini Bread Recipe! It Is Easy To Make, Perfectly Spiced, And The Zucchini Bread Is Super Moist!
Ingredients of Zucchini bread
- You need 3 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 1/3 tbsp of ground cinnamon.
- It's 1 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It's 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- It's 1/2 cup of honey.
- It's 3 cup of zucchini grated.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped walnuts.
This zucchini bread recipe is moist, delicious and has just the right spice, you'll want to go back for a. This zucchini bread recipe is a quick and easy sweet bread that is great for breakfast or snacking. Plus, it makes for a heartfelt homemade hostess gift! This zucchini bread recipe is one of my favorites from my childhood.
Zucchini bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 325..
- Combine all dry ingredients..
- Make well in middle of dry ingredients and add everything else except zucchini and nuts. Mix until combined, but don't over do it..
- Mix in zucchini and nuts..
- Pour into loaf pan and bake 60 to 70 minutes, but your time may vary depending on various factors..
Homemade zucchini bread is an easy, healthy, and delicious way to use up your summertime zucchini. This zucchini bread recipe is made with simple. Healthy Zucchini Bread made with whole wheat flour, coconut oil and sweetened with honey instead of sugar. This bread is bursting with flavor thanks to the hint of coconut, orange zest and toasted nuts. This basic Zucchini Bread Recipe is one that I have been using for many, many years.