Zucchini & Eggplant Parmigiana. Перевод слова zucchini, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция..harvested a whacking number of zucchini from the garden. ☰. Для того чтобы добавить вариант перевода. It is a type of small marrow. Add zucchini to one of your lists below, or create a new one.
Ingredients of Zucchini & Eggplant Parmigiana
- You need 1 large of eggplant.
- Prepare 2 medium of zucchini.
- You need 3 clove of garlic.
- It's 1 of olive oil.
- You need 2 packages of fresh spinach.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 of flour.
- It's 1 of bread crumbs.
- You need 1 of parmesan cheese.
- It's 1 of mozzarella cheese.
- It's 1 of marinara or tomatoe sauce.
Borrowed from Italian zucchini, plural of zucchino, diminutive of zucca ("squash"). Ultimately a doublet of courgette through the original Latin cucurbita. enPR: zo͞okē'nē, IPA(key): /zuːˈkiːniː/. zucchini (plural zucchinis or zucchini). Zucchini produces fruits with green, yellow, gray or black skin and is sure to be extremely prolific in your summer garden. Take a look at the amazing health benefits of zucchini, a summer squash that looks like a cucumber.
Zucchini & Eggplant Parmigiana step by step
- cut veggies length wise, thin slices.
- salt eggplant wit course salt, put in collander or strainer wit weight on top for hour or 2. This gets the bitter taste out of the eggplant. Then rinse & pat dry.
- mix olive oil, a little parm cheese into the bread crumbs & work together wit hands.
- dredge veggies in flour, then egg wash, then bread crumbs.
- put veggies on parchment lined baking tray, bake 325 for 15-20min till brown.
- add olive oil & garlic in skillet, add spinach cover till wilted.
- in baking dish add tomatoe sauce, layer in eggplant, parm cheese, mozz cheese, spinach, zucchini, sauce, cheese. last wit more parm cheese.
- bake covered wit foil 375 for 30min. Then uncover & bake another 15-20min till slightly browned.
It is also known as courgette in some places! Zucchini is a popular summer squash that can be eaten raw or cooked. Zucchini, Cucurbita pepo, is a member of the cucumber and melon family and is harvested while Botanically, zucchini is a fruit, but it's treated as a vegetable. It is derived from a similar vegetable. Zucchini, (Cucurbita pepo), variety of summer squash in the gourd family (Cucurbitaceae), grown for its edible fruits.