Zucchini Lasagna. Zucchini Lasagna is a delicious, low-carb, wheat-free and gluten-free lasagna that's loaded with vegetables, it's SOOO good you won't miss the pasta! I've made this dish a gazillion times and even. Zucchini lasagna is a fresh take on a classic comfort food dish.
Ingredients of Zucchini Lasagna
- You need 1 lb of Ground beef.
- It's 1 of Cooking onion.
- It's 1 of Salt and Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Celery Salt.
- It's 1 of Zucchini.
- It's 16 oz of Cottage Cheese.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- You need 16 oz of Parmesan Cheese or Ricotta.
- Prepare 1 cup of Mozzarella Cheese.
- Prepare 40 oz of Spaghetti Sauce.
Zucchini Lasagna has a thick meat sauce made with ground beef and Italian sausage, ricotta and mozzarella cheeses, and thinly sliced zucchini in place of noodles. I first made this zucchini lasagna recipe a few months ago when my parents came to visit for the holidays. I wanted to make them a fancy comfort-food dish that was healthy at the same time. This Spinach and Zucchini Lasagna Recipe is low-carb, a one-pot meal, and absolutely delicious.
Zucchini Lasagna step by step
- Cook hamburger and onion in skillet..
- Sprinkle salt, pepper and celery salt to taste..
- Add spaghetti sauce..
- Slice zucchini longwise to width of pan..
- Put some meat mixture on bottom of pan to prevent zucchini from sticking..
- Put one layer of zucchini strips into pan..
- Top with some meat mixture..
- Add another layer of zucchini..
- Mix cottage cheese with one egg. Layer onto zucchini in pan..
- Top with zucchini layer..
- Top everything with meat mixture..
- Top with mozzarella cheese..
- Put toothpicks in lasagna and cover with aluminum foil..
- Place pan on cookie sheet and bake for 1-1.5 hours on 350°F..
- Stick fork in to make sure zucchini is tender..
- Pull from oven and enjoy!.
This zucchini lasagna isn't a recipe to make on the hottest day of the year; join me in having To avail you of your CSA zucchini overload, this lasagna swaps thin-sliced zucchini for lasagna noodles. Zucchini Lasagna made low carb with layers of zucchini instead of pasta, flavorful turkey tomato sauce and gooey cheese. When it comes to comfort food, there are few meals as satisfying as warm, cheesy lasagna. This zucchini lasagna recipe uses zucchini two ways! Zucchini is blended into the creamy filling and zucchini planks are layered into the lasagna itself.